Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Eve 2008

30th August 2008

Tee Hee! Today was merdeka eve ,what we gonna do???????????
ahem...................Clubbing again ..sweat =='
And this is my 3rd time for clubbing .........
Actually ,we supposed to celebrate it at Euphoria (M.O.S) ,But some of them just couldn't afford the Kinda expensive fees....So we moved to Three Kingdom @ Mont Kiara ........The standard night club like Coco Banana ,Maison..etc ....and of course ,it is much more better than Barcelona.

U know what ? My SopoJess gonna stay overnight at my place ^^ yeah yeah..
And we used almost 3 hour to prepared ourself...what the hell is that ......................

=) this is Us ..Before go out ^^
Is me ^^
Jess and I ^^
.............................And 1 of the crazy gang fetched us to the nightclub ..Oh ya..forgotten to take the club picture ...stupid me...We reached there around 12:15am ,and the count down session was over ...sweat ==' but anyway ,we still enjoyed in the club ........
And the Sexy babe (Sopo Jess) was the 1 that enjoyed the most!

Us ^^
See................She was drunk already,...hahahah
We Kept Dancing and Drinking in the club until 5am only went back...and some of the Crazy Gang stayed overnight at my place too^^
And.....I was very emo yesterday night ....................Some Private reason .......So sorry to trouble u guys ........

9 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

I thought you are underage :p
You just look too young!!!

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Jess very pretty orh =)

Anonymous said...

wow!
U look so nice today

Akira 思胜 said...

Look so pretty!!! Wow, went to clubbing till 5am? Sure enjoy right? Hehe...

Barbie said...

Oh my! Jesslin kissing BB! *sob sob* Jealous =( When can I kiss my princess on the cheek too? *daydreaming* I love my princess ^ ^ *muack* Flying kiss from PP to KL cuz I can't kiss u for real like Jess =(

Carely_Babystar said...

so sexy la my baby yin~
hehe~

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Princess BB, you are so beautiful on these photos. Did you apply blush-on and lipstick? It's very visible on the photos. It made you prettier though.

Anyway, I hope you didn't get drunk. It's bad! kekeke! Be a good girl Princess BB.

P.S. I love your music. It makes me cry and remember the old days =)

Anonymous said...

pretty indeed

mooncake for u!
http://tinyurl.com/5q7fsd

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Beverly : Hey ^^ hehe..i am 18 years old la ..hahaha..can access to some club ^^

Jerome: yoyo..wanna chase her?

kelly : always thx 4 ur compliment .

akira : haha...it is kinda tired lo..sweat =='

bridge : hey ^^ my make up is my best friend apply for me 1...haha...i don't really know who to make up ..anyways..thx for ur advise ^^ it is useful

Barbie : hehe..i am sure u can make it 1 day ^^thx 4 ur kiss ..hehe..grab it =)

carely : hey babe..how r u there??^^ miss u so much

kym: thx 4 u mooncake