Saturday, August 23, 2008

The 1st time For clubbing!

I was planing to rush for my lame assignment yesterday night ..but in the end...I couldn't finish it because I was confused on how to draw the 3D architecture image using the scale rule... I was so irritated!

Out of the blue moon, I received a call from my ex-classmate ,JiaHao (fatty Hao),he asked me to join him to Barcelona ....
I considered for so long, should I go or should I don't, as I am really not interested in clubbing .......
However, since I was bored and very disturbed on the assignment, plus I also heard that Barcelona is kinda popular ,so I just followed them and check out the Club ..Hehehe...


This is Me ^^ before go out ......

When I reached there ,I was like ................Hmm...i don't want to give any comment or opinion...it might offense someone ..hahahahah..
I would says ,This is The 1st Time I went to Barcelona and also the LAST TIME!!!!!!!!
But I met a lot of new friends too^^

Hahahaha...I am more interested in Bar ,Like LUNA Bar....
And I wanna check out the Euphoria Club by Ministry Of Sound !!! And Zouk Too...But I am Under Age ..Sweat =='

Anyway..that's all for today....And gosh, I was DRUNK yesterday.....Gosh...U know why? because the rum - Barcadi Big Apple is so nice to drink, much better than Chivas Regal..... It has no alcohol taste.. By the way, I don't even remember how much I drank.

10 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

I dont like go to clubbing, the feeling is so weird... haha... Maybe I dont like the feeling inside... So noisy...

Xeon said...

well~

feel the music feel the beat and dance~!! lolz~

what makes u say that's the last time u go there Oo? smtg happen? tell me tell me~wakaka~

*~Xeon~*

Barbie said...

Your first and last time being there? Wahh! How come, sweetie?

Princess! Why don't u post up some of your artistic drawing? Barbie really wanna see your drawing! will ya? :P

Keep updating, okie? Barbie will keep stalking on you, princess! *muah*

Lots of love and kisses,
Barbie

Naughty Girl said...

oo...i n0e where..sunway there rite..hehe...take good care urself a dear...

fufu said...

hahaha clubbing once a while is just awesome though

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Akira : hehehe..yaya...i agree with u..actually i don't like clubbing too..but just wanna check out the club ,coz it is quite popular ...
but at the end ..it was disappointed me...

xeon : wahahahahaha..U like clubbing?
hahaha...I was disappointed on the club only ..nothing happen..hahaha..

Barbie : hey princess^^ nth happen..coz i don't like the club ...so ...it made me don't want to visit the club again..hahaha..
and about my drawing ..haha..i not yet done..it is just normal 3d block...when i can draw a whole interior block ..then i will show u k^^

naughty girl : haha..yaya..located at sunway pyramid ..

ICFU : hehehe...yup..it will be very awesome..if u visit to the right club^^ haha

Jonathan Nathan said...

Haiyoh... don't start drinking, even if its social-drinking. Its bad for health. I'm speaking from experience :-(

Btw, changed my blog add to www.jonathannathan.com :-)
Update the link on your page. Thanks.

Carrie_Nice9 said...

What a good experience anyway...Barcadi Big Apple..haha..No alcohol taste? Really? Feel like want to try it...haha~

Carely_Babystar said...

i just got go coco banana
i nvr go bar celona
although sumtime feel wan go take a look~
but heard fren said there got many lala guy
and sumtime will happend fighting~
so scare

Xeon said...

lol~

no lar i like the feeling of clubbing~but didn't go always lar~no money T_T~

*~Xeon~*