Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy for Assignment =='


Wow...Its only the 3rd day and I already had tonnes of assignment from the very "awesome" classes ..
Boring man .....
The architecture graphic is the toughest part ...
I don't even know how to start it ....sweat =='

And the Assignment from the Organization ,is just .......
Lame and Hard!
When we got this assignment, all of us were like what kind of assignment it is !!Die la !
Who's gonna help me ????? I want to sleep now........

And because of those lame assignment ,I have no time to watch the cute Movie - WALL E ^^.....
Hey... i wanna watch this Movie for so long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

And,I think i will get a New Assignment from the drawing class again Tomorrow !
No Time No Time !!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Got assignment already? Better work hard ya! All the best!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best!

You can do it!

天使 said...

so fast got assignment...=.=
gambatae lor...
haha....

*dun last minute do then ok d...^^

Barbie said...

Hope my dear can handle all this! Go! Go! Princess! <3 but at the same time, you must take care of yourself, ok? If you can't go any further, just relax, and get yourself a beauty sleep! Then, BB can do it again later on, rite?

Always love and worried about you,
Barbie

stockname said...

BB, hard study. U can do it!!!!

Carrie_Nice9 said...

Gambatea o..my dear BB...
I believe you can do it!
Trust yourself....
Btw, WALLe is nice ar??
i havent watch also...

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

kekke...Work hard orrh!
AFter finish ur assignment, then can go watch movie =)

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Akira : yea....thx 4 ur wishes^^ i will try my best ^^

Kelly : hmm..it is kinda hard ...but will try ^^

天使 : hahaha..angel...i try to dun do it at last minute..but i think i have to...really confusing with the architecture 3d ...sweat =='

Barbie : oh..my sweet princess ..thx 4 ur msg ^^ it made me felt so warm!! I love ur comment always ^^ hehe..i will try my best ^^love

stockname: heheh!! KK!! i will try ^^

nice9 : heheh...thx 4 ur support ya^^ hahaha...that wall e..i havent watch yet..no time..because of those stupid assignment lo..sweat =='

JoremoFo : hahahah..I hope so...hope that i can finish it as fast as possible!! ^^