Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pavilion and Fish Spa

Today ,DD Dropped me at Pavilion and then he went back to his college and Jess is on the way ,then i shopping first ,Hehehehhehe,Went to Guess ,and Looking for New clothes ,
Finally ,Found 3 clothes that i like ,then Tried it ,hahaha,really nice,it is suit for me ,then Bought it ...Hahaha....
3 clothes from Guess ..Love it .....hahahahahaha....

After that ,just simply walked around there ! Suddenly the Sopo called me ,told me she had reached Pavilion ,And we have our lunch together !Gossip and Gossip ,Oh ya,whenever I go to Pavilion with Jess ,we will find a restaurant ,to Eat and chat ,Talked a lot ,seldom shopping ,because the SoPo Jess like to talk!She talked alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will shop the whole day Only when DD and I go to Pavilion !

After that ,i recommend them to try the Fish Spa at Pavilion ,Oh My gosh !! It is Funny la !!! hahahahahahah!!! Very itchy when i put my leg inside the little pond !
Here is the photo about the Fish Spa.
Jesslin really become a SOPO at There ,she was laughing non stop !!! Her voices surrounded the SPA centre ..Gosh ...Really Sopo !!
our hand .....Fish Spa...all the fish was so hungry ....


Fish SPA............
Sopo Jess aka Sexy Jess ..................................................

After that ,we went to J.CO and high tea...hahahahaha....Talked talked talked again ..........
Around 8:30pm ,DD reached Pavilion ,wanna bring me back ,but it was peak hour and the traffic was heavy, so we just stayed at Pavilion 1st ....
Then I brought Jess to Star Hill ,coz she said didn't go there before ,so i brought her to LV ,and show her some bag that i like ,and asked her to Buy for me on my Birthday !!she gonna buy for me!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!==' dreaming.........

Around 9:30pm ,we went back to Kepong 1st ,because Joel said wanna "belanja"(treat) us to "eat" Seafood !!
Jesslin is a Seafood lover ,she love seafood so much!!! Then they oder "LALA" ,Crab ,Curry Fish ,Toufu ...
But the only things i ate was the Crab ,because i Don't eat the other seafood...

After we finished our supper ,and then went to Joel 's place and Gossip again !!

This is the photo that we took at Forever 21,force her to wear this lousy cloth and take photo..haha

No comments: