Tuesday, April 8, 2008

About Last few day!

3th April 2008
Just came Back from SIngapore ,Miss Sopo Jess so much,so Just asked her to "Yum char"with me.....And she got 2days off also...so good,and today Joel came over here,so we went to Asia Cafe and Gossip together ....
And DD bought a CUTE CJ7 Pillow for me at Asia Cafe,Love it..Love DD ,I like CJ7 so much,love the cute alien puppy....
Here is the Pillow........cute cute...Love it.........
At night ,we went to Kepong ,Joel's Place ,and stayed over night at his place...
Jesslin Told me a lot of things,we chat a lot !!! Almost 6 hour ......11pm-5am......Crazy US!
This is My Little cute Sopo Jess ...................She took out my stuff from my Bag ,and Take photo with them...........That's why i always said ,she is Soh Po (Crazy ,Sampat)
And The next day we went to 1utama ...

4th April 2008
Shopping at 1U,we planed to watch a movie at there...Since we watched Ah Long pte ltd before ,so we chose Death Note 3 ,Oh Gosh,I love Death Note so much ...But Jess wanna watch Ah Long ,so we just watched our movie separately ...

After Movie ,we had our Dinner Together at Fish & CO again....

See Sopo 's hand ,and the Emo Joel at Fish and co..
HAHAHA..Calamari Rings ...............
DD's Rice...............
Fish & Co "The Best Fish and Chip in the Town"..................Nice..
Ok .............U know who is he ,right ????????? Only Joel will posed like this!!

5th April 2008
Today is a Special days,It is the day that i will meet Zejun ....
SInce we have a war for so long ,we never meet or talk to each other until today ..
I am Very happy that we still can shopping together!
And Sopo Jess accompany me to Midvalley too.

And we have our Lunch Together at The Gardens.......
Oh Gosh!! we talked a lot ......Just same like before ....So happy about ,miss our relationship so much!
and told u all something ,we had our lunch at "Gurney Drive" @ the garden.
And Guess what ,the Vege ordered by Jess ,still very dirty ,they never wash it properly ,got a worm stick with the VEGE !!!!!!!!!! OH ..Eeu...................No body dare to touch the VEGE...
after our lunch ,we went to toilet ,and take some picture..hahah ..nice nice..
hahahaha..Crazy Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So happy!!

After that ,just walked around the shopping mall,and we saw the Convention Centre have a Career Fair ......And Jesslin straight away ran into the Convention centre and looking for her JOB...She is just crazy ...she keep filling all the form and keep taking all the brochure ...She is looking for a High pay JOB (any can recommend ?)HAHAHAHAHAHA....Zejun got her own job already ,but she is forced to filled up all the form also..so charm.. And me,also hope that can find a God Job .....Haiz...Since i finished my SPM until now,i didn't work !
Boring Like hell!!But Finally ,No JOB for me!

After the career fair ,Zejun have to go back ,felt so happy that we can be a good friend Like before...So miss all about before........

So Just Left Jess and I ,and Jess said wanna high tea ,so i brough her to The Garden for High Tea ,CHINO is a nice place for High Tea.....should go there if u want!
We Ordered a Rose Tea..Nice nice ,I love it.....Next time brought my Mum here,she love to drink TEA...hahahahaha.......
The Pink Rose Tea.........I love Pink......I love the Tea!


It is Me !!!!!!!!

At Night ,we went back to Subang ,I wanna eat KFC..........Hahahaha...
Then went to Kepong ,because have to solve the problem of the Crazy couple (Jess and Joel)............And finally ,we solved it!

7th April 2008
Went to curve ......."Yum cha" with Joel and Jess again .......Because Jess is quiting for her JOb,so she take 5 days off...hahahaha, we got enough time to meet each other .....after that ,went to Ikano ,saw my Favorite dog ,West highland terrier,so CUTE!! today just bought a Mini Skirt ,i am looking for T-shrit,then went to MCKY ,But no shirt suit for me (sigh)......AT night ,went to Joel's place......Gossip and watched movie again..

No comments: