Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday !

Today was Waikit (Jia Hao's Friend )Birthday ,he invited Jess and I join his Birthday Party at 1U ,Neway !!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! It is So fun ....
All of us were Jay Chou gang ....we sang all the Jay Chou Song !!

Heheheh..Cam whoring ....

Half way through the party ,Jia Hao and I ,left secretly to buy a Cake for Wai Kit as his birthday Present.. although i don't eat Baskin Robin, I still chose Baskin Robin ice cream cake because it is the nearest cake shop...so no choice !
Then we went back to New way ,gave him a surprise...
Oh gosh....the cake design was outdated.....and very hard to cut it....................=='

After the Party ,i went back to Damansara to manage my "rubbish" .. Oh gosh ,i really got a lot of "rubbish",all soft toy , small display items ,bags ,clothes and etc.. tidied them up for about 2 hours ,but just managed to clear away some of my "Rubbish" only ..Aiyo...Felt like Don't want to clear them already ....left them to my step mom ,she want to throw or donate also can la..really damn lazy .....

After this ,went to Joel 's place and Yum cha with them at McDonalds ,oh gosh ,from Monday to Wednesday ,i also have my dinner at McDonalds ....yeah...haha..
But still wont get bored with it ...because I'm Lovin it!!
And Every time i order the same thing !!!! I love McNugget !!!!

After this ,went back to Subang lo....

No comments: