Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh gosh ...Guess what ,I bought a Mocha blended at Coffee Bean at 1:14pm this afternoon and online using free Wi-fi..
And before I realised, the time is now 8:05pm!!
..Gosh ,I don't know what i did online-ing ,but I just realised that I had spent 8 hour to online at Coffee Bean cafe....
I never leave the cafe at all..........Just sat there and online for so long..I am Crazy man... No moving, just sitting there..

Haiz...Just wanted to inform u that ,i got to go now =( ...
Haiz...waiting for friday........I wanna Go back to KL!!
I MISS KL!!! I miss all of u !!! I MISS SOPO JESS!! I wanna yum cha with her le..
and i promised to treat her ,Her favorite LALA(some seafood) and crab ..she wants 10kg of Crab OK!! (her cholesterol level will boost to the sky limit)
She is just crazy ...
And I will be Bankrupt soon..

Haiz..K la..got to go already..will be back on friday ^^ Back to my Normal life,oh ,staying at ipoh is freaking toturing!!

...I miss u Baobei (My little shihtzu)
Miss u DD ,u have to bring me to Pavilion huh.......And U owe a premier class movie - Narnia ..
SOB SOB..wanna watch this since last saturday..but haiz.......because have to accompany my mum...
i have to cancel all the plan...crying........and in the end ,i quarrelled with my mum!! Gosh!!
Rather don't accompany her,stay at KL........

HAiz..Thats all..........Miss u all^^ Bye bye ya

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

missing bbyin dy
:P

Anonymous said...

hehehehhe..miss u too^^......