Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Usual Hang Out with DD

LOL, I just realized, it's been so long since I last blogged about my usual life,
yeah, have been blogging all about Japan, well, think I should take a break first as
so many photos and shopping spree pictures in my photo folder are waiting for me...
yeah, some are kind of expired already ==' Guess I would just ignore the old ones and blog about the recent one... XD 

Had an usual shopping spree with DD last week..
Place? Pavilion as usual....
Got my new love ♥ 
  

Besides all the spree, there we spotted a new shopping mall which just opened recently !!
It's  "Fahrenheit" !!
It's still new, but 60% of the shops has opened...
Well, what so special about it?????





Hmmm, I personally thought that it looks kinda nice from the outside, 
and there's Zanmai Sushi in it!!!
So when you are shopping at Pavilion and yet you still crave for Zanmai as your dinner,
walk across the street , walk into Fahrenheit and there you get Zanmai. (Like we did xD)



Well.....It's kind of a good day overall!! ^^


Spree of the Day~


Vic Vicky Victoria

No comments: