Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello Kitty & Shopping at Ginza 銀座 @ Tokyo

Ginza, it's a shopping district that is full of luxury goods, Love it to the max!!!!
Guess what, I had been looking for the famous Hello Kitty in the town but I couldn't find one though,
it's weird right????
Well, I found them in Ginza in the end!!


I wasn't a fan of Hello Kitty, I was just curious about it as I always heard Hello Kitty was a signature in Japan, so I wanted to take a look at it, Plus some of my babes are the fans of HK, so all the pictures here might make them crazy ?? XD

Kitty Mac!!Rm5800++ only for the cover!  It's more expensive than a MacBook.


Kitty Flower!! What a good job!!!

Hello Kitty Bicycle.






Tadaaaaaa! It's Sanrio ``



 All of these different hello kitty shops were in a same shopping mall, I forgot the name of the mall though, so I named it as Hello Kitty Mall!! HAHAHA


 Here we reached the luxury shopping district !! 
Spot DIOR? LV?  Chanel?? Cartier ? Miu Miu??
Time to SHOP!!!!!!



OH! Nice one!! They blocked the main road in order for pedestrian to walk around, high tea and shopping!!

The main road becomes a cafe.


Another Louis Vuitton again!

Look, this building is cute!


The APPLE STORE in Ginza



  Tiffany and Co


Shopping Job done!!!

Heading to another place......


Next Up!!
-
--
GUCCI CAFE!!


Vic Vicky Victoria

No comments: