Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gucci Cafe @ Ginza, Tokyo

I had an assignment which titled Luxury Cafe Design last semester, which caused me to go through a research of luxury cafe in the world.
And I found Gucci Cafe at Japan on the website, no doubt, I love it to the max!!!
Well, I think most of the girls do!!!
It's an exclusive cafe which only available at JAPAN and ITALY!!
Well, that's the reason why I wanted to visit Japan.
So here I was, I finally went to Gucci Cafe @ Japan during my semester break!! XD

I was wondering where will the cafe located in Ginza, and here I found, it's at an awesome 7 level Gucci Boutique.

The Cafe was at Level 4.

Tadaa!! My beloved one.

DD choosing his coffee..

 Pretty Menu.


Happy~~~~


Loving the english tea..

Cute one.

Aw, it's the Gucci Chocolate.
Ordered one to try before I order more!! XD HAHA
Guess what, it tasted real nice!!
Well, it's kinda weird that the chocolate cost cheaper when you dine in there.


SO SO YUMMY!!! I forgot about the exact price of the chocolate,
but it's around Rm20 each 
and I bought 16 pieces !! XD

HAHAHAHAHA!! Loving it!!!!!
Now only 2 pieces left in the fridge, it's so yummy!!!!!


It's kind of a good idea to have a cafe in the boutique.
You can go shopping in Gucci after tea.

Nice one!!


So, Anyone want to go the Gucci Cafe in Italy?????
Let's go together!!!


~Gucci Love~
Vic Vicky Victoria


1 comment:

N.xenia said...

Wauw, look amazing c",)

*N.xenia
www.nxenia.blogspot.com