Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shopping at Pavilion ......

23th January 2008

Today DD brought me To Pavilion ,because wanna buy CNY apparel  .........
Wow......Today quite a lot of people at pavilion ....hmmm ,coz public holiday ...
1st, I went To SHiSEIDO ,wanna buy my skin care product ..,i met a Good Promoter this time!!Unlike other promoter,keep asking me to buy their product but didn't explain anything to me.... She is so kind to me ,she taught me a lot of things.

After that ,I went to Parkson Pavilion,wanna buy a new swimming suit ,i love to buy it at Parkson because it have various Brand swimming suit ,easy for me to choose....Before that ,DD suggest me to buy ROXY swim suit ,but their swim suit are not that nice..sometimes  it is a little seafood style .

Then bought 2 apparel from GUESS....After that ,went to my  My Favorite JUICY COUTURE,  bought 2 pieces of CNY shirts there ..hahaha..nice nice ..

And i am looking for jeans type mini skirt but couldn't find it at PAvilion..
So went to LOT10 and have a look...OMG..i saw a cute singlet at GUESS again...hahah..SO bought 1 singlet there..

Then we went to Sg.wang,coz i wanna collect my Video TApe..Guess what ?? when we reached JJ nail sg.wang ,we met JOEL , jesslin bf .. woohoo..
Then we had our dinner together @ GAsoline..a cute cafe..haha

AFter this we went back to Pavilion And Took DD's Car.......hahahahahaha...


All i bought today...........nth special le...........Next week buy again la....

No comments: