Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bad shopping day .........

21th January 2008

Hehehe...I didn't sleep for the whole night ,from yesterday 8:45pm night , until today 5pm ,eveing ..............Gosh!!
But i Don't know why ,i didn't feel sleepy ...Crazy la....In the morning 9am ,I can't tahan anymore...damn boring la ..nothing to do,just woke dear dear up .and call him to accompany me to down stair Swimming ........hahaha..His face look so blur ,but he still go with me..hehehe..happy ..

Swimming till 10:30am,we decided to go The curve ,because wanna go there and BUy Baobei (my puupy) Chinese new year shirt la..hahaha...he also want become handsome ma..hahaha...
Before we went to The curve ,we Passed by 1U ,And Dear Dear said,wanna go 1U have a walked ...
then we went 1U 1st lo...hehehe...1st ,DD went to Padini ,he looking for short pants ....after bought his pants ,i went To GUESS ,wanna find some CNY de new shirt ,
OMG!! i aim 2 shirt ...very nice de.....then i wanna try ,But !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Don't have My size ,Just Left L ..gosh !!!!!!!!!!!! Then My face Turn to This

Ok ,never mind ,then i asked them check the Pavilion Guess outlet stock ,if got please RESERVE for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they ask for My handphone number ,once they are confirm with Pavilion Guess outlet ,then they will inform me...........
But after i gave them my number , i just realized that i forgot to bring my Handphone!!!
gosh !! even they called me i also cant answer la!!!!!!!!! what The hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that ,i went to other shop and buy .........i saw a nice shirt ,but i don't like the color ,too light and sharp ...i wan black color ..then i ask them for black color ,they answer me "we are so sorry miss ,black color was sold out !!"..........
OMG!!!!!!!! i face turn to this !!!
OK!!!!!!!!!! My mood is turn to angry and sad ,i don't want to shopping at 1U anymore ........
Pavilion Better !!!!!
Then we went Cineleisure 1st ,coz wanna watch movie la....we watched Mad Money ...
OMG!! what a Boring Movie ,i went in not even half and hour ,i felt so sleepy there......just sleep until the Movie end..........1st ,This movie is stupid , no hot chick or sweety inside ,just got aunty !!! and no handsome at all.......
Damn stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waste my ticket!!!

After that ,I felt damn tired ,i wanna went back to home and sleep,then we went to the curve Bought my puppy shirt then just went back ... we went back to Cineleisure ,coz our car park over there..

My puppy shirt ...cute cute neh...........hehehhehe..

And on the way to the car park ,i passed by a shop ,i saw a shirt very nice ,i want to buy!!!!!
I must buy!!!!!!!!!!!! after tried the shirt and the promoter wanna find the new stock for me ,but no more already!! shit!!!!!!!! I don't care la!!!!! I want to buy!!!!!!!
Finally!!! Today ,just bought a piece of shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAiz .....................

4pm++ reach home ,check my phone ,got some Missed call from Guess ,haiz............so stupid..
i felt Damn tired ,and suddenly Gastrik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the hell...7pm i still got language class.........
SHit ......................have to absent for the Language class again,OMG!!! this is the second time i ponteng for language class......

then i sleep lo...sleep until now ................5am ...........OMG!!! so early ,what i can do???i keep kacau Baobei (puppy) ,but he was sleeping ,his face look so blur ,even walked to me also can fall down ..so cute la...but he came to me ,not wanna play with me ,just sleep on my leg ....OMG!!!
so boring la!!
who gonna help me ?????????????????????????????????
ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: