Monday, January 28, 2008

HAIZ...........................................Stupid ...

(27th January 2008)

Woke up early ,and nth to do ....waiting for DD ,because he got class until 2:30pm on today ..
Then we decided to go 1u ,because i wanna buy some cosmetic..
1st, is my foundation ...hmm,because of some bad reason ,make my foundation look not really nice le...although i still haven't finish the foundation,but i still decided to throw it ,and Buy a new 1 ^^,
hahahahhahahahahha..new year all also new ma....hehehe...

I went to U-Parkson ,coz only there got sell cosmetic .....Then went to Shiseido and Dior bought my cosmetic....When i wanna make my payment at the cashier there,i saw something make me felt that , 1U Parkson become very low class!!!Why??? because they Provide Those UGLY CHEAPLUK PAPER BAG and Plastic Bag for the customer ..

1st ,before i went to Parkson and buy cosmetic,they also will gave me a Paper bag ,Like this :
But Now ,they change their Paper Bag for CNY ...The Paper bag was damn ugly !!!!! Just Look like those sell "Wo lai ye Ba Gua "or moon cake Paper bag la !! damn aunty !!! geli man !!!!! How i gonna take this type of Paper bag and walked at the whole 1U??? How shame i am !!!!!!!Yer !!

Some more ,i saw got a aunty bought a lip gloss ,and the Bad part is ,the cashier gave her a big yellow plastic bag with a Big black word : PARKSON GRAND SALE , for the aunty and store her lip gloss ,and the aunty request for nicer paper bag ,and the cashier don't Give !@!!
What the hell!!!! why can like this !!! How cheap is the cashier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DaMn Cheap !!
what i can said !!! U-PARKSON cashier all is Brainless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bad attitude!!!

And i also give them back the bag that they gave me to store my cosmetic ,and i just store my cosmetic in my bag!!! HOLY SHIT!!! and they spoil my shopping mood..after bought all my thing just went back immediately ...

Now ,Pavilion Parkson is more n more class than others Parkson ,they have the Nicer customer service ,nicer cashier and Nicer promoter !!!!! Nicer packing ,And nicer fitting room!!!
Other Parkson just like a piece of shit!!!!!!

After that ,i went back to damansara ,to visit my family ,at night ,DD brought me to Kepong Pasar Malam...OMG...almost 1 year we never go to the Pasar malam le...
A lot of people there.....hahaha..then we just bought some nice food ....a fried chicken ,rojak ,toufu ,some fish ball and hot dog ,cost us RM25 oni ....hahaha..so many things to eat ..hehehe...

After that we went back lo....that all.............
and this is the thing i bought today ..nth special le............
Yoyo!! I like this LOLLIPOP necklace ...very cute le..when i saw this ,just felt like ,the necklace look like JUICY COUTURE necklace ..so cute cute cute.......then bought it
And the cosmetic ..thats all..............heheheh...

No comments: