Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The stupid German Embassy!

Last week,i received a email from German Embassy,and they told me ,my application got problem,they couldn't find out "Loi Yin Yin" this person in Malaysia....
Oh MY GOD!!! when i heard this ,i really got nth to say anymore...How come they couldn't found me? i haven't die la..............Crazy man.......
Gosh .........then i informed my mum immediately ..........

and today ,i received a call from my mum ...
Mum:Yin ,How about your spm result?

Yin : Mummy ,My Result release tomorrow la....

Mum: Then what is your plan now???

Yin : Hmm, i wanna learn about bakery at Paris or Study Brand a Packaging at Uk or Germany.

Mum : Hmm,Ok ......
Oh ya ,Yin ,I find a lawyer to help u to apply the Resident Permit again,he will help us settle down all the Resident permit application!
He said,the Germany Embassy can't reject your resident permit application with the stupid reason......They must be approve your Resident Permit if they can't give a "real" Reason!!
and i use Rm10K to settle down again ,so what i wanna told u is,
you do not travel to any country between march and april ..............U Must stay at Malaysia!! If not ,the embassy can't found u again!!!

Me : HUH??????????????? 10k?? so expensive? i can go Japan already...But WhyI can't travel??????????OMG!!!!! I wanna go to Hong Kong shopping la mummy!!

Mum:oh my dear,U have to wait la..... have to wait until the Stupid German Embassy settle down all the things u just can travel .........If they wanna call u or find u, but you are in Hong Kong again,they can't found u! Then can't apply already!U must take it seriously !!!
U spoil the Resident Permit 3 time before......don't disappoint me again K!
don't waste my Rm10K again la K.......

Me : Haiz...............Then have to changed my travel plan lo!!! No More HK shopping lo!!!

Mum: K la..Bye ,take care my Dear !!!

Hmmm..is it the German Embassy system got problem???why they can't found me????SO "Laoya"!!and now ,i can't travel to HONG KONG !!!!!!Because of the Stupid German Embassy!!!!!!!! Die die die

No comments: