Friday, March 7, 2008

Pavilion Again ........hahahaha

5th March 2008

Hmm,Not feeling well,because the whole night never sleep at all....BUt still wanna go out for shopping ,hehehehe...
On the way to Pavilion .........hehehehe...
Went to Pavilion ,Looking for perfume ,but i didn't found any perfume that i want ,I want to buy
D&G perfume ,but unfortunately,Malaysia Don't have D&G shop ....
But i Know Hong KOng and Singapore got new D&G store ........hahahahah...Planning to go there and buy my Perfume ..hahahaha..Love it !! (I am not perfume collector ,i am the Bottle collector)

Actually I am also looking for VERA WANG Princess Perfume ,I love it so Much ,But DD not really like the smell,Too sweet .........hmmm...hahahahha....
The VERA WANG Princess Perfume .......Love it (Hey Long Face Horse ,Don't Copy me to Buy this perfume ar...I know u like to copy me ,COPY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Then continue shopping lo.....Not really happy already ,because i didn't buy anythings ,Then DD knew that i am unhappy ,then brought me to JUICY COUTURE (my Favorite brand),and let me bought the JUICY LOLLIPOP Panties ..............Yeah !! LOve it ...HAHAHA!!!!
The Juicy one is mine ,and Tangs 1 is DD one !!!
Then we have our dinner at Sakae Sushi again......hmm,really get bored with Sakae already....
Felt like want to vomit when i saw their food ....

After that ,we have our Movie at 9:10pm (RED LINE ).........Hehehehe...Twin seat again ......Like it ,next time we should choose Gold Class ....like it too.... Oh ya,Told u all something ,Premier class was nothing ,Just like normal Twin seat ,Just Different Hall Only ............

ABout RED LINE ,I am Really Damn Admire the Producer ,Daniel Sadek,He take out his own Luxury Sport Car Collection For the Movie ,Included Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe ,Lamborghini Murcielago ,Ferrari Enzo ,Ferrari F430 ,Ferrari Scagliettie ,and 2 Mercerdes Benz SLR McLarens ...........................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL the CAR UP TOO MILLION US Dollar ...
CRAZY Producer ,and 1 of his Ferrari Crashed by Accident .... And 1 of his Porsche Carrera GT (DD Favorite Car)Fall Down From the Hill Side ,The car was gone !! BUt he said ,this is necessarily for the movie .....AH!!!! I really Felt like ,wanna stole his car key and drove it away ......He is Just CRAZY!!!
Hey !!!! You all Should Watch this Movie ...Highly Recommended!!!!!!!!!

6th March 2008
Hmm,Go for Undang Class...HAHHAHA.....Luckily Got SOPO Lim Accompany me ,if not ,i will be boring like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Hour Undang class ,and Gossip for 6 hour in the class.......Included Playing Nintendo DS in the class..................................wakakakakaka...fun fun .....But I don't know i can pass the undang exam or not.......sampat sia...........
Then around 4pm reach Sunway College ,then Yum Cha with DD ,Joel and Jesslin lo.....
After that I am not feeling well at all,then DD fetch me back lo!!!

No comments: