Saturday, March 29, 2008

shopping and shopping ..........

24th March 2008
Went to 1Utama ,such a Long time i never go there........
Wanna buy some cosmetic tool, but they are no stock...then have our movie at GSC lo...
Watched the Spiderwick ....Then at night ,went to joel there and Yum cha with him......

26th March 2008
Went To pyramid,because DD wanna watched the Ah Long Movie...hahahaha...
Really is a very very funny movie...when we finish the movie ,DD said wanna watch again.he is crazy la..hehehe...then went to shu eamura and bought some make up tool........
Then i saw Joel at Pyramid too..he came here and find Jess...
Then we all went to Halo Cafe yum cha....we got a lot of Special Drink,some drink very spicy ..so crazy ...Gossip untill 2am ...we all went to Kepong ,Joel's place,and stayed over night there....

28th March 2008
Today Jesslin and I will take the Undang Exam ........After that aunty come and fetch me ,the sopo Jess called me ,and said ,wanna go 1U after exam...I was like What the hell...why don't inform me early!!! I wear until very Yong shui la...so crazy............
But at the end i decided to go Pavilion...hahaha..I love there...Joel Joined us too...
But I failed my Undang Exam ,i got 39 question correct only,still need 3 more mark to pass it!GOSH!!!!!!!!!! No mood already ....
After that we went to Pavilion lo......Sure we go there by Taxi,because DD got class,can't fetch us =( ..... When i reach there,immediately rush to boutique shop ,and buy some skirt to wear....
Coz i am wearing some childish long trousers !!! I can't let myself so yong shui and walk over Pavilion ......Then simply bought a Mini skirt at Padini and changed it...But the skirt got a bit long ,like aunty la...then go down there and let those tailor help me shorten my skirt ...add on Rm16 ...hahahah.....

Then we have our lunch or tea time at pavilion and Gossip until 7pm....and DD was coming ,hahaha,he just finished his class...then we start shopping lo.................Until 9pm++ we went To the SS2 special Mamak ,Murni and have our supper there.....And Alvin also came to the Mamak and Joined us...
Gossip and gossip ,until 2am...we fetched Joel back then just went back our home.....hahaha...
But anyways...I have a Nice day with Sopo Jess....
Tomorrow i have my manicure and Pedicure appointed at JJ nail...Go and find my pretty Manicurist ,Sopo Jess...hahahahaha.....so good!!

No comments: