Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am the JULY baby !!

IT's JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!!!
HAHAHAHAHA, It's MY BIRTHDAY MONTH !!! XD
MY BIRTHDaY!!!!!!!!

Well,  the most common question was asked by my friend all the time , "Vic, How's your birthday celebration?How are u gonna celebrate ?" or " what kinda party you wanna throw on this coming birthday?"
HEHEHEHEH!!
Here is it,

I will be at TOKYO DISNEYLAND for my freaking BIG DAY !!! XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!






I am currently at the BANGKOK airport right now, huh?? hahah, it's just for transit, The flight to Tokyo will depart at 12am..

HEHE, here I decide to blog a lil sneak peak of the trip....Well...It's the flight to Bangkok XD

The disney Passport cover !! XD hahahaha

It's On BOARD...
On the way to Bangkok Airport for Transit !!!




The on board special order !! XD

Like hungry ghost 

On flight souvenir ...


The Mainicure for birthday XD !!! the manicurist designed for me,hehehe, It's PINk.....

HERE IS it!
BANGKOK Airport .... ==' 



Nothing special though...
Except, the Pink Chair, Pink is like their country colour...
They have many things in Pink!!XD






YO!!!! TOKYO!!! I AM cOMING!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

~ 14th Of July in Tokyo DIsneyland~
Vic Vicky Victoria

3 comments:

Carely_Babystar said...

darling happy birthday.
enjoy ur birthday trip.
love ya

Barbie said...

Happy birthday, princess! Have a wonderful b-day celebration <3

Victoria Yin Yin said...

雅俊芬凱陳許: thx ^^

Carely: thx darling ^^ heheheheh

Barbie: hey dear, it's been so long !!! How r u???