Saturday, June 6, 2009

Disney wedding ceremony again ......



Tale as old as time.........True as it can be....Barely even friend, then somebody bends.... Unexpectedly........... 


If you guys had read my previous blog post, u should know that I wrote about my dream wedding ceremony at my blog last year. 


click on the link and read it 

 My DREAM WEDDING CEREMONY @ Disneyland


Why today I am still talking about it ????? Oh that's because I just watched a New HongKong Drama, which they filmed part of their drama @ Hong Kong Disneyland. It was about a Wedding Ceremony also...Gosh...The director/script writer had the same thinking as me ...We LOVE Disneyland..

We wanna have our wedding ceremony at the Land of Magic/ Happiness !!



(the wedding part is in Episode 4) 

Gosh, when I watched the part (wedding@ disneyland), I cried non stop. It was really very touching....It was my Dream, My Dream Wedding Ceremony with my beloved Prince....

After this, I set up my mind strongly !!!!!! I Will only have my Wedding Ceremony @ Disneyland, Or Not, I don't marry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

fong yee said...

lol~
I watched that part and it touched my heart too,it did impress me to have wedding in disneyland.

CK Kher said...

which disneyland u wana clebrate at ??? lol (background song:i can shoooow u the word)

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Fong Yee : yes...indeed..This is amazing....

CK kher : Usa Florida or California disneyland....

Carely_Babystar said...

i got watch tat part too~tis drame i watch finish d..tat part quite sweet and touching~hope ur wedding ceremony at disneyland...and having ur love song beauty and the beast~happy ending~hehe~tat time mz invite me ya!me..fine~lazy to write blog~haha~if update,let u know la~