Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh Baby..

Gosh, My life was surrounded by Parties and assignments recently. Sigh, assignments are getting more and more nowadays but I will never forget about party, yeah baby, sometime we have to relax right ....
I Had a CheongK Session@ Neway after class with my girls, and no doubt they gone crazy again and again ... Anyway, It was great. 


==' Shryne and baby Jess
Erm .....Lawrence and KahYong here
Opps...1 more..U know, girls will never forget about shopping. A new Christian Dior bracelet was added into my wardrobe. XD
The CD bracelet

9 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

What I can say for the necklace is, NICE! :)

Jimmy Chin said...

yo.. karaoke..hehe...
BB.. let's sing k together :P

jimmychin.net

Barbie said...

No BB's pictures here =| but good to know you're having fun there! The Dior Bracelet looks cute ^ ^ It would look even cuter if it was on my princess's wrist ^ ^ :D

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Akira : yup !! Indeed..haha

Jimmy chin : ywa..sure ^^

Barbie : hey princess..how's ya life???yea..I love the bracelet ^^

hEnRy said...

haha..u really non-stop partying and assignment-ing..

nice bracelet...somemore is NEW stock

Pika said...

hello BB!!!
still remember me???
*.*
i havent visiting ur blog in a long time and i really miss to do that T.T
have a good day and enjoy your life to the fullest!!!

take care!!!!!!!!!!

shryne said...

swt, why don hav we 3 galz pic 1 ??

Barbie said...

Where are you now princess? Why did you remove your c-box dear? Nothing, just miss you and i had to leave my message here under ur comment box! Are you busy with your studies princess?

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Pika : hey baby...Of course I am still remenber u ...Will not forget my babe la....haha..stay sweet ya

Shryne : hahaha..too ugly..cannot make it la...

Barbie : ya...I removed it to prevent some one commenting on my chat box....Ya...I am kinda busy these day, as u can see my blog are dying soon...
anyway, miss ya...my lovely princess...