Monday, February 4, 2008

shopping at pavilion

3th January 2008

Felt boring at home ,then went to Pavilion with DD again ..
But before that ,DD wanna change his hair style ,then we went to Kimarie salon that nearby us at Taipan ............I wanna cut my hair also..but just for a little bit only la..hahaha..and blow it became straight hair with forward style...
My new hair ...hahaha..actually look almost the same...but just make it more straight!
After our salon part ,we went to Pavilion lo......Haiz..so boring man ....
Reach there around 6pm....because of Sunday ,Pavilion was getting crowded ...I hate crowd!~!!
But still continue shopping...buy buy buy, until the shopping centre was closed !Then we just decided to have our dinner .....hmm,actually can be our supper also ,because we have our dinner at 10:30pm ..hahahahaha...then went to,TGI Friday to had our dinner lo...hahaha,the whole pavilion was closed ,but some restaurant still open...nice ..like it!!If not we got nothing to eat already!
Hehehe..yin yin at TGI......................................
Chocolate cake dessert!!Not So nice....
Nth special le.............................Boring day...
This is what i bought today ,..nth special..2 Adidas shoes ,1 is mine ,1 is DD ,and all the shirt !!
DD's shoes ........Oracle
My Adidas Stan Smith ......Hope mY dog wont bike it again..Haiz..last time he bite all my sport shoes ,high heel...Stupid dog!

Yeah yeah ,tomorrow i have Manicure appointment .....make my nail look pretty!!I love
manicure !!!

No comments: