Monday, February 25, 2008

I passed my german language exam !!

23th feb 2008
Nth special ...Just went to Pavilion shopping !!!

24th Feb 2008
Hahaha...Revision Revision and Revision ...
Dao wei (german language classmate) and me ,went to Pyramid ,and Have our Revision at Delifrance Cafe ,because our exam on the next day.............But Nvm mind ....finally we done a lot of revision about German Language .....

After that ,met up Dd and Joel ,then went to Famous Amos and bought My Favorite Cookies (chocolate chip and pecan nut ,their signature flavor)...
hehehehe..LOve it !!
400 gram FAmous Amos CHocolate Chip and Pecan Nut Cookies ...........

DD suddenly told us that,he need to leave now,because he need to treat his friend a dinner,because he passed the ACCA Exam ....so cannot shopping anymore =(....
Then we went to Kelana Jaya and have our dinner =)........


25th Feb 2008
Today was the German Language exam ,i felt very nervous .......i though i will fail in the exam ,
but at the end ,the teacher told me "Yin Yin ,U got Grade B with 70% mark"...
Oh god !!!!!!!!! Thx god ,Thx for Jesus ,Thx for buddha ,Thx for everthing la !!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy !!!! Damn happy ..super happy !!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
After that ,i have a drink with my Germany language Classmate,and they are so funny ,and nice..i Like them ....Most of them will be study at Germany also .......... Yeah !!! I can find them Yum cha if they go to germany !!
Then 1 of my classmate sent me back (he is Jonathan ,the funny and Crazy Guy ..always make everyone laugh at me ..!!! so bad!!)
This is the Certificate !!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe.....Happy ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation..haha
i am the 1st person to greet u here.. haha

Anonymous said...

hahah..thx ya

Danson Loi said...

OMG..tht's so freakin cool!!!!!hahhahaha..anyways..congratz :)

KahYong said...

geng geng oh..!! xD

Carely_Babystar said...

congratulation dear..
so smart!!!!
take care o~~^^