Monday, February 18, 2008

Bought some thing for my DS

After i when to Ikano ,i just felt that as a Nintendo DS owner i am really outdated for Nintendo DS hardware...

Story began here...
We went to Curve and Ikano ,because wanna watch movie ...
Before that ,we went to Ikano Safari and go and Kepo about the puppy there..
AFter that ,we passed by a shop...hmm...forgot the name...It is a shop that sell those psp ,nintendo ,ps.....something like that la ...
then here is the conversation :
DD : oii....Buy some game to play ,always shout boring and boring
Me: Ya lo....a long time i never touch my NDS and buy new Game ..
Go in the shop and have a look !
Talked to the sale :
Me:Hello ,do u have any new game for Nintendo DS??
Sale" miss ,u want the New R4 or only Nintendo Ds Game ?
Me: HUH?? R4?? what is that ...
Sale :Oh!!!! That is a game card ,can save your Favorite Game inside and Play ..
Me: HUH?? Got This Kind of Things ar???I am really outdated la !
Sale : hahaha..u sure seldom play Ds game rite?
Me: YA ,a long time never touch it ,so how much the R4?
Sale : Normal Price Rm280 ,But we give u RM250
Me : Oh yeah ,Thx..I want it !!!And I want Super Mario Bros and Nintendo Dog!
Sale : Sure!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHH!! I got some New Game !! Yeah Yeah !! only cost me RM250
Before I buy a game atleast RM169 ........1Game RM169 ....hmmmm...quite Exp ...
The R4
My NDS
So i wont boring le........................................Yeah yeah!@!!

No comments: