Thursday, January 8, 2009

Malaysia Dream Girl Season 2


MDG season 1 (2008)
Everyone that watched the Malaysia Dream Girl Season 1 should know what I am talking about . The coming MDG Season 2 KL Audition is On this saturday (10th January 09). 
U know what ??
--
--
--
--
--
--
My Baby Jess is Joining !Gosh ! I am so excited now .. I can't wait for the audition , and I know My baby will get through the audition !! She will, indeed !
So baby ..Gambade !!!!!!!!!!!



Oh ya ...finally I got Something that I've waited for so long ..
I had finished watching the Gossip Girl Season 1 like 9 months ago and I had been waiting for the Season 2 all episodes like almost 9 months ????? ..
Woohoo..Anyway , I gonna watched the season 2 this weekend ..=)

Blair , My all time favorite .

Nate, The Hot 1 .
Xoxo, Gossip Girl .

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Gossip Girl is nice to watch! I'm watching too!

fong yee said...

I'm watching too.
Nate is indeed HOoooooT. XD

Anonymous said...

Gossip Girl? That's hot!

Victoria Yin Yin said...

akira : yea...good taste ^^

fongyee : yup...indeed !

Virtual pet : ya..that ;s is hot ..u should try ^^