Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas !!!!!

Christmas is coming soon ,now ,every where ,every shopping centre ,every restaurant also have their own Christmas decoration ....
I love Christmas ,it is a wonderful days.....
A lot of ppl will celebrate Christmas even they are not a christian ....
And the Main reason that i Love Christmas ,is ....I can Get many Present from my Friend!!
SO ,u all.........Don't forget My Christmas Present ya ^^

I went to some shopping centre ,and i saw thier aweseme Christmas decoration ......
It is really awesome!!!!!!! nice...

The Christmas Decoration @ Pavilion
..Look very romantic ,like the white christmas .....
The is the Christmas decoration i Like the most!!!
And This is My Favorite shopping centre.....
g
OMG!!!!!!!!! awesome !! I love all the decoration @ Pavilion ...................My favorite shopping centre!!!! I love u!!!!!!!!!!


Christmas Decoration @ 1 Utama ..
THis is the cutest and most creative Decoration ..
I like this also ...cute cute cute and cute!!!!
My second Favorite decoration :


Christmas Decoration @ 1 utama New wing ...

This two is Christmas decoration @ 1 Utama Old wing !!! Is about Disney Princess ,I love disney princess ......Especially ,Beauty and the Beast ,Cinderella ,The mermaid ,Sleeping beauty and snow white !!!! Nice nice !!


The Chistmas Decoration @ The Curve
Very nice !!!!
This is a nice decoration ...feel very warm ............nice ..

Christmas Decoration @ Sunway Pyramid


The decoration at sunway pyramid ..not bad la.....hahaha...

this is the 4 christmas decoration that i like ......

Wish U all have a Merry Xmas!!!!!!!!

No comments: