Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Love the world, I Love Sloggi too!!

Living in this complicated, polluted and busy town made me nearly forgot what I used to love about the world... Without Sloggi, I wouldn't have blog about the world right now, this moment......

The world is sick right now due to what human has done .... Tsunami, earthquake and other natural disaster are happening all over the world. The love in this world is fading away.

I LOVE THE WORLD!
WE all LOVE THE WORLD!!

The world is amazing .... It has its very unique and fantasy creatures at every single corner ....It's every single corner ....... Don't you think so ?????

I LOVE OCEAN ...
The ocean is the greatest thing in the world.... It's water, even all of us, as human need at least 70% of water in our body .... Everything single creatures in this world needs water, they need ocean......


Look at how beautiful the inner love of the ocean ...




But our selfishness has made the world sick, we pollute the ocean by throwing rubbish into the sea. Factories emitting toxic chemical substance into the river and the ocean...

Soon, the great ocean will become like the images below...

I bet you don't want to see our Ocean become like this... Save them

Human Needs love, and so do Ocean ????? The OCEAN needs your LOVE, your sweet love, to save them...I KNOW we do LOVE the WORLD.

I LOVE DOLPHIN 
I love dolphin, they are the most lovely and intelligent creature in the OCEAN, in The world....
I am in love with dolphin once I saw it at HK. Also for the first time in my life, it looked at me face to face and it seemed like we were connected...

How adorable ....... LOVE


THE LOVE, THE Dolphin. 

Please save this great lovely creature in the world, don't kill them...they are going to extinct soon..
Please don't kill them....

I was crying non stop while I was watching those Cruel Human being killing all the lovely, adorable creature in this world...
How Cruel they are!!!!

the link of the video:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=108395459179793&ref=mf

Even the dolphins love us.....
World, LOVE DOLPHINS


Besides, I LOVE my Family in this world
because I will not be here without them.... I LOVE THEM.
They brought all the happiness that I will never had,
They walked with me in my life all the time.
They Grew me up....
I LOVE THEM, Deeply, indeed....
Although, they aren't here anymore, but I believe they are accompanying me all the time..
In my heart!!!
I HEART THEM.
My Lovely Grandma

My Caring Grandpa


I LOVE MY FRIENDS, They are like angels,
angels that the God sends to protect me from being hurt.
We should be thankful to those who hurt you deeply because it will show you
the one who will protect you from the head to toe...


the shrrrrr rial......


We always had our happy moment together..


My Beloved one... ... He's not only an angel, He is my soul, My everything ...
He teaches me to LOVE.


He brought me everything in my life....
I can't live in a world without him..

Last but not least!!!
I LOVE SLOGGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SLOGGI!!!!!!!!!

WHY??

It's simple!!! Because Sloggi is saving the world, your world, our world, everyone's world..
SLOGGI go GREEN!!!!!!!
This is what we should do because we are living in this lovely world.

Besides, there is something that surprises me the most,
They even launched their new eco-friendly product....
It's the Eco bra...OH god...How adorable...
I already got myself eco-friendly products from skin care to personal care...
Now it's the time to get eco-friendly inner wear ...

Well, you guys are curious?? How can it be?? An eco-friendly bra??
Well, here is it..
It's made up by 90% polyester, yarn material is produced
from 100% recycle plastic bottle, and 10% elastane.
isn't this awesome??

They are turning all these useless plastic bottles ...

into..

This adorable inner wear!!!!!
AWESOME, isn't it???
Time to switch my inner wears to Sloggi !!!!!
IMMA get myself a Pink one  =p

I've just finished watching a movie about the world, about how the world needs help....
I was trying to spread the movie in Facebook until I saw the Sloggi Love World Contest from Nuffnang ads...

Everything is just in time, therefore, I never think or hesitate in a second, I decided to join in the contest!!
LOVE WORLD, LOVE SLOGGI..


All you have to do is just blog about what you love about the World and SLOGGI ..
Just show us what you love about the world from your heart, that's all ^^



Always remember, love never fail...
Everyone needs to be Loved.

More info please log on to : http://www.sloggi.com/my/

3 comments:

~ Michbaby ~ said...

yo, found u! i'm bing bing XD

JK said...

Finally, a kindred spirit...visit me at johorkia.blogspot.com....

shryne shirly said...

hey babe.. finally i visit ur blog.. hahaha... wa~~~ now i know how to pronounce my name.. hahhaha shrrrrrrr rial~~ huh ??!!! haha