Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stylishtic

Erm ...I just realized My hair had grown longer than I expected ....
Kinda bored with my hair style already, felt like wanna change a new hair style and new color but I didn't know which one to choose ..............

Below are a few choices for me, give me some advice ya ^^

1. The Big Curl, Sexy Style ..


Of course I won't make it blonde, I just love the curls. Sexay....

2, Long Side fringe with curl







The Middle 1

3, Long Side fringe with long hair (rebonding).






4, Go back to short fringe ????



5, Short Fringe with Curl.





Guys...help me to decide ..which 1 suit me the best ??

7 comments:

CK Kher said...

the sexay curl one i think ive seen u had it last time lar wey... side fring n striaght long hairrr !

Jerine said...

Eh girl...I found a way to buy the necklace already. Sorry to trouble you. Thanks anyway.

Victoria Yin Yin said...

CK : LOL...I m having a side fringe and long hair now..XD......did I make the sexy curl b4????

Jerine : nahh..is ok... ^^

Jonathan Nathan said...

Hey, its been awhile since I've visited blogs. Hurmmm... choosing a hair-style can be tedious. Best advice? Ask your bf what he likes ;-)

Oh yeah, upon your request, I have finally updated my blog :P

CK Kher said...

ck: yeaaa u had the curl sexay thingy going on long ago..... while the side fringe/ long hair is different frm the pic u showed in ya blog ! haha

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Jonathan : XD..OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!
It's been so FREAKING LONGGGGGGGGG!!!!
How have u been???????

CK : LOL XD.....OKOK.....will trim my hair soon...thx 4 ur advice .. ^^

Jonathan Nathan said...

Wah, so dramatic la... Haha! I've been fine. Just been busy with work =)