Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shopalot


Went to Pavilion last week with the purpose to do my site analysis and building construction assignment, but u know, girls always got addicted to shopping .......
Shopped around at Pavilion happily and watched Laughing Gor too.... XD

Choosing new shoes at Charles&Keith as usual ...


Spree of the day...

After that, we went back happily again then I only realized I didn't do my assignment there ??? @@
So, ended up postpone my presentation date ==' .........

Besides, there is a new korea boutique @ Pyramid. They are selling fancy formal suit and colorful T-shirts .....I love fancy formal wear, u know, formal wear looks dull normally, if they can design some fancy-ness into it, why don't we give it a try ??? Anyway, I kinda like the fancy style of formal wear, it is so artistic ... LOL XD


Therefore, I bought myself a tie from the new boutique - CLubde5ive. The tie is from a Korean Brand, STCO!
U guys might say, why the hell I bought a tie for myself?? LOL XD, because it was way to cute until I couldn't resist to buy..



-Vic-Victoria-Vic-

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, so how much did you spend at there?

shryne shirly said...

=.="

CK Kher said...

><"

Carely_Babystar said...

so jealous dear always can shop lot thing~
u shop by cash or credit card?

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Akira : LOL..what do u mean by how much i shop there ???? which shoppiing mall???

shryne and CKK : XD XD XD =P =P =P

Carely : LOL....babe,u shop alot too..... XD .........I shop by cash most of the time..XD why?? ....