Monday, March 7, 2011

Freezing Germany

Aw, I never expected that there's still minus degree celcius on March in Germany....
I love the cold wind but I hate the freezing weather, it makes me sleepy all the time,
I need to bubble bath everyday to keep myself awake =='

Aw... Well, It's either SHOP or Sleep here in germany, well, sounds good at the first place
but it's getting bored when you always repeat the same routine...XD

It's just another day that I went shopping with my sis.
 Oh yeah, it's the carnival week here, everyone dresses up to their best and attends street parties,
beer and dance...XD


CUte Lil Crocodile spotted XD


Off to late lunch after the shopping spree XD
It was a seafood restaurant, preferred to sit outside the restaurant instead of inside because
it's quite a sunny day, sun can keep you warm during winter.

 So chilly I likey!

 Blanket to keep you warm.

 Well, it's actually a wrong choice as your hot and 
yummy food will turn cold in only a minute!! LOL!!!
Plus, the food not nice one!  I hate fish now!

Well, My sis, the typical iphone look! ><'

Spree of the days.

Introducing the German's Favorite! H&M XD

1 of the H&M in the town.
Yeah, there's  at least few H&M at a same street ... =='



~I am so sleepy, again~
Vic Vicky Victoria

No comments: