Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shopping SPree of the week.

Well, The never miss out weekend shopping spree once again.
Went to StarHill Gallery to have early dinner with the family.
He looked so stupid!! ><

Jokes all around with the family once awhile is a great moment.
I like it!! It's been so long since I last dined with the family... Very busy,Not me though....
Dad promised there's another Xmas dinner with us ^^


Shopping spree the next!!
Aw, The Huge Royal Selangor is opened...Awesome!!


Look at the snow in Pavilion, the snowing show starts at 8pm daily.

Off to KLCC after The Pavilion spree as I wanted to check out Miu Miu.
LOL, I was there few days ago therefore this was the second time in this week. Not Enough! XD
Aw, The SA in Miu Miu was such a devil, they brought me so many pretty adorable pieces to try on, from dress to bag, accessories to heels.... ><'
That means more money to burn T_T


New Babies in the house.

~Vic Vicky Victoria~


No comments: