Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fragile ......... I am.....


Friendship is fragile, please handle with care...

Like my baby said, what goes around and comes around...

Do not ever cross the line, 
because how you treat your friend, and how your friend will do the same to you....

I am trying to be nice, patient and honest to my friends,
and I hope my friends will do the same..
I need some love from you....
I don't want any harsh words from you, and I don't want to say any harsh words to you too.....
so please, I only need your love...
I don't want any judges in between... I don't care who you are and what you are...
Sincere is the purest way...
What I need is .... 
true LoVE. 

Well,that's how my freaking emotion lately ..

Friendship is fragile ...............
Sometimes, I really hope that, there's someone out there 
could prove me wrong about my philosophy towards friendship.....

2 comments:

CK Kher said...

Me n Jia Hao been BFF for 14 yrs d !! good enuf to prove u?

Victoria Yin Yin said...

wow...yeah..good one..... Thx ck.....