Tuesday, October 16, 2007

1u ........

ERm,4.pm...i was watching movie there..my favorite drama...(journey to the west),haha...suddenly..i heard my stupid dog barking...then i know that my dear are came back...

hehe so happy...he ask me that"wanna go gaigai??"...woohoo..Sure i want to GO!
But the bad things was..this week he cant accompany me to go out anymore..coz exam coming soon,he have to study...so today he brought me to 1u.....

Yeeehaaa..shopping shopping ,went to My favorite GUESS again...but the shop suddenly black out ,while i was choosing something ...Damn...stupid..the shop can't work..so i cant buy!!!!!!!!

Then we had our dinner at Shushi Groove .."groovy!!!!good evening"....they will shout when we stepped in the restaurant...it is cute ...i like the "groovy!!!"haha....
and I saw my favorite Sashimi Tamago in their menu,damn..it is cool......
I love sushi Groove !

after this we catch up a movie at GSC...woohoo....Resident Evil :Extinction ...It is a Nice movie.

No comments: